Laminas API Tools 1.3.2
Based on https://github.com/zfcampus/zf-apigility-skeleton/releases/tag/1.3.2 (commit 20d926a24798e5bf945452f409ac62f6747e9a43 in this repo)
Incorporates the following fixes from api-tools-skeleton:
- 109: Added setenvif to apache vhost in order to pass authorization headers
- 112: Set always_populate_raw_post_data to -1
- 114: Set UTF8 fo LC_ALL in Vagrant environment
- 117: Authentication fix for fast-cgi
- Updates minimum versions of select dependencies: Laminas 2.5.3, api-tools-admin 1.4.1, and api-tools-admin-ui 1.4.2.
Additionally, the following modules have updates incorporated in this release:
- laminas-development-mode updated to 2.1.2; brings in fixes for configuration cache settings when switching between development and production modes.
laminas-api-tools-admin 1.4.1 fixes an issue in the
RpcServiceModelto ensure that a correct pattern is generated when fetching a service by name.
laminas-api-tools-admin-ui 1.2.2 fixes a number of issues discovered, including:
- DB Autodiscovery was failing due to inability to properly select the DB adapter name.
- Custom authentication adapters are now displayed.
- The regex for validating custom content-types was fixed to ensure it only allows valid MIME type specifications.
- Fixes validation for REST and RPC service names, raising a warning on invalid input.